Spread the Word

Site Feed



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with ...

  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Subscribe in NewsGator Online
  • Subscribe in Rojo
  • Add Random 

Bytes (WebLens Blog) to Newsburst from CNET News.com
  • Add to Google
  • Add to My AOL
  • Subscribe in FeedLounge
  • Add to netvibes

Translate This Post

Burn a Feed

Ping the World

Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Accident

Silly thought. The blog graph illustration from my previous post (which you can see full size at my Flickr page) looks oddly like a bird — right down to the beak, feet, and pouffy tail. It's even got a little tuft of head feathers, like a quail.

Reminds me of one of those plastic bobbing and drinking birds from my childhood, like the one you see here. Ah for simpler times.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Shankar Pandiath said...

Hi..

Nicce blog....

Linked you through blogclicky...

Do scratch my back once in a while..... it will be a pleasure to do the same..

My sites are....

http://shanks-pandiath.blogspot.com

http://affiliatescrawl.blogspot.com

Going through a post-pseudo-teenagemania... so the below blog..

http://maraff20.buzznet.com/

ciao

Badaunt said...

Funny you should mention birds. I came across your blog today and used your advice to redesign my own blog, which has been a very boring standard Blogger template for far too long. It now looks MUCH better (although still needs some tweaking) - and is FULL of birds.

Thank you!

(I've linked to you under 'useful stuff' in the left sidebar, and also in the content of the new post.)

Pam said...

Thanks both for the kind feedback.

BadAunt, glad the 3-column template was of help. Your blog looks great! And I really appreciate the link.